Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ava's Rock Star Birthday



































Ava will be turning three, tomorrow, December 29th. It is hard to believe! She is growing into such a little lady. We celebrated her birthday on Saturday in Rock Star style with cake, ice cream and a pink bounce house, which was every bit worth what it cost.


I just want to list a few things about my little 3 year old that I love.
  • I love that she loves to sing and is not afraid to express herself
  • I love how she sings at the top of her lungs "Hosanna in the Highest"
  • I love that she wakes up every morning with such sweet hugs and kisses
  • I love how her tongue sticks out when she is concentrating really hard
  • I love to hear her pray and love that she can't wait to go to church every week
  • I love that she gives her all in everything that she does
  • I love to watch her dance
  • I love when I catch her kissing Kalli on the head just because she wants to
  • I love that she loves to read and brings books to me and Wayne to read to her
  • I love that she teaches me new things daily
  • I love that God chose me to be her Mommy

She is truly an amazing child and I look forward to watching her grow. She was everything we wanted and more, and without a doubt, worth the 3 1/2 year wait. Thank you, Lord, for choosing us, thank you for making us wait, she has blessed us beyond imagine.

We love you sweet girl with our "whole hearts"!! Happy 3rd Birthday!













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is 3! Wow, time flies!

Monica Squiers said...

Happy Birthday to Ava!